- 400000.00 - 1000000.00 INR
Annealing Ovens will eliminate internal stresses in materials such as glass, various alloys, and polymer.
The function of an Annealing Oven is to perform the process of softening an object or changing other properties of the object through cycles of heating and cooling. The Annealing Oven can be configured in various chamber styles such as Batch or Continuous Conveyor. Typical Annealing applications will soften, enhance ductility, and cold working properties in various materials. These materials include aluminium, brass, copper, steel, various alloys and polymer.
RANE ANNELING OVENS generally operate from ambient heat to 400 Degree C. which either Electrical Heating or LPG Fired ovens.
Ambient to 400 °C
As per Requirement- Custom Built
MS or GI Sheets with Powder Coated
Stainless Steel for temperature and corrosion resistance.
Horizontal Airflow or Combination Airflow
Electrical Heater or LPG/CNG Fired Burner
Drying, Pre-Heating, Baking, Stress Relieving, Annealing
- Controls- Programmable Logic Controller
- Display- advanced HMI with Touch Screen Display allow for user friendly operation and machine diagnostics.
- Available in all heat types
- Recirculation fans with high efficiency motors to reduce energy consumption
- Glass Wool Insulated walls for High Temperature Application
- Recirculation ductwork designs provide precise airflow to specific areas of the product resulting in smaller foot print ovens thus reducing utility and factory space costs.
- Heat Exchanger System for LPG Fired Oven
- Easy access to the interior of the oven, fan, and heating chamber.
- Fully adjusted and factory tested PRIOR to shipment to reduce installation and Start up times
- Force exhaust Blower
- Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD)
- 10 Per Month
- 1-2 Week
Shed No-5-8, Tirupati Industrial Estate, Gut No- 105, Pirangut, Tal-Mulshi, Dist. - , Pune, Maharashtra, 422115, India