- 500000-30,0000 INR
Electrical Continuous Conveyor Oven
Electrically heated conveyor ovens are the most cost-effective solution for ovens with smaller workspaces. They’re also a good choice for curing applications that don’t allow contamination from products of combustion in the workspace. Additionally, electric conveyor ovens are usually easier to service and maintain compared to fuel-fired conveyor ovens. Also, In addition, not every plant has the gas lines or tanks required to run a gas oven so in such situation Electric Heating ovens are Good choice.
RANE OVENS manufacturing flash plate drying ovens for battery manufacturer in Electric Heating as heat source. These ovens are suitable for a variety of applications such as heat-treating, curing, and drying. These years of experience have resulted in a wide range of units. Electric, low watt density Incoloy heaters provide years of trouble free service. Standard heater bank assemblies are installed in high velocity ductwork to maximize heat transfer. Conveyor oven control systems include (VFD) variable speed conveyor drives that can be operated in either continuous or timed index mode. Also includes a single set-point process temperature controller and redundant high-limit controller. Circulation fan and exhaust fan include air proving circuits that are electrically interlocked with the heating circuit. Ovens provide extremely consistent and repeatable process results at temperatures up to 400℃ (750℉).
Ambient to 400 °C
As per Requirement- Custom Built
MS or GI Sheets with Powder Coated
Stainless Steel 304- As per request
Horizontal Airflow or Combination Airflow
Electric Incoloy-Sheathed Tubular Heaters
50KW -200 KW as per Size of the Chamber
Curing, Composite Curing, Paint Curing, Battery Plates Curing
- Controls-PLC Programmable Logic Controller
- Display- Advanced HMI with Touch screen Display
- Available in all heat types Electrical As well as Gas Fired
- VFD: Variable frequency drive for conveyor speed adjustability
- Heavy Industrial Construction
- Electric Incoloy-Sheathed Tubular Heaters And Separate Heater Bank For Variable Electric Load Required.
- Belt Return Inside The Oven, Minimizing Heat Loss Temperature Controllers, Push Buttons.
- Motor Starter And Heating Element Contactors Electrically Interlocked To Shut Off Heaters If Power To Blower Is Interrupted And To Permit Operation Of Blower Without Heat For Cooling
- Stainless Steel Chain With Honeycomb Type Chain Or Flat Wire Chain
- Efficient Chain Drive And Tensioning Mechanism For Entry And Exit Conveyors Based On Customer Plate And Production Requirements.
- Loading And Unloading Or Entry Or Exit Platform
- 4”-5” Insulated Wall, Ceiling And Floor With High Density Glass Wool Insulation
- Controls- All Digital, Microprocessor, Thermocouple Input Temperature Controller.
- Display- Advanced HMI with Touch screen
- Variable Frequency Drive For Conveyor Speed Adjustability
- Conveyor Extensions On Each End Provides Loading/Unloading Areas
- Force Exhaust , With Fan, To Exhaust Heat And Fumes Escaping Open Ends Of Heat Zone
- Powder Coated Exterior Sheet
- Side Hinged Doors Provided Along Oven Length For Access To Work Space And Heat Chamber
- Operating Temperatures up to 300°C
- Audible Alarm, Interlocked With Timer Or Other Control
- Fully Adjusted And Factory Tested Prior To Shipment To Reduce Installation And Start Up Times
- 10 Per Month
- 3-4 Week
Shed No-5-8, Tirupati Industrial Estate, Gut No- 105, Pirangut, Tal-Mulshi, Dist. - , Pune, Maharashtra, 422108, India